(Brenda - thomas6pack)
The only carbs are in the cream cheese, BUT
since it is on the Craving
Reducing list I have been having this anytime during the
day without apparent problems.
16oz cream cheese
1 packet sugar-free gelatin-your flavor(this may affect some)
2 Tablespoons Splenda
2 cups boiling water
chopped nuts for bottom crust (optional-I dont use-if you
do you would have to only eat this at your RM).
Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly spray or oil small 8" baking
- If used, place chopped nuts in pan and
bake 4-5 min.
- Mix sugar free gelatin with boiled water
- Add sugar and cheese and mix til smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 12-15 min til slightly set around
edges, center may be slightly soft yet.
- Cool at room temp 15 min then refrigerate
at least 1/2 hour til firmed.
OPTIONAL -- Chocolate cheesecake -- add 2
Tablespoons baking cocoa with gelatin and hot water, and 1/2
to 1 Tablespoon more of sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla (or
almond) flavor. SUPER delicious -- and cocoa only has 1 carb